Document needs list
In order to streamline your Pre-Approval, we have compiled a check-list of items that will help make the loan pre-approval process painless and simple.
Please provide all applicable documents below:
- Completed loan application - You can complete your loan application clicking on this link: https://www.mortgagecapitalpartners.com/jasmine-rassekh/apply-now
- For a purchase pre-approval - How much money are you looking to put towards your down payment?
- 2021/2020 – Copy of filed personal tax returns including all schedules and statements. Federal returns only; no state returns needed
- 2021/2020 – Copy of filed business tax returns for all entities with a 25% or greater ownership interest including all schedules and statements. Federal returns only; no state needed
- 2021/2020 – Copy of K1’s for all entities with less than 25% ownership interest
- 2021/2020 – W2s
- 2 most recent paystubs (or however many to cover the most recent 30 days)
- 2 most recent months’ personal bank statements for all accounts including Savings, Checking, Retirement, Investments, Life Insurance, etc.
- Copy of insurance declaration page to show annual premium for all properties owned
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement for all properties owned
- Copy of valid driver’s license
Please contact us if you have any questions at Jasmine@JRassekh.com