Document needs list
In order to streamline the Pre-Approval, we have compiled a check-list of items that will help make the loan pre-approval process painless and simple.
Please provide all applicable documents below:
- How much money are you looking to put towards your down payment? (purchase transactions only)
- *2019/2018/2017 – Copy of filed personal tax returns including all schedules and statements. Federal returns only; no state returns needed
- *2019/2018/2017 – Copy of filed business tax returns for all entities with a 25% or greater ownership interest including all schedules and statements. Federal returns only; no state needed
- *2019/2018/2017 – Copy of K1’s for all entities with less than 25% ownership interest
- 2019/018/2017 – W2s
- 2 most recent paystubs (or however many to cover the most recent 30 days)
- 2 most recent months’ personal bank statements for all accounts including Savings, Checking, Retirement, Investments, Life Insurance, etc.
- Copy of insurance declaration page to show annual premium for all properties owned
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement for all properties owned
- Copy of driver’s license
- Completed loan application. You can complete your loan application by clicking on this link: https://www.mortgagecapitalpartners.com/jasmine-rassekh/apply-now
*Note: If you have filed 2019 tax returns, provide 2019/2018 tax returns per instructions above. If you have not filed 2019 tax returns, provide a copy of the 2019 extension plus 2018/2017 tax returns per instructions above.
Please contact us if you have any questions at Jasmine@JRassekh.com