Document needs list
In order to streamline the Pre-Approval, we have compiled a check-list of items below that will help us and you make the loan pre-approval a painless and simple process, it is recommended that you have as many of the documents as possible prior to beginning the pre-approval.
- Completed loan application and signed borrowers authorization. You can complete the loan application online by going to the main page of this website. Click on "Apply Now" tab at the top of the page and complete your secure loan application. Only complete the sections that you can and put the #1 or letter A in sections that you are unsure of
- *2017/2016 – complete personal tax returns including all schedules and statements. Federal returns only; no state returns needed
- *2017/2016 – complete business tax returns for all entities with a 25% or greater ownership interest including all schedules and statements. Federal returns only; no state needed
- 2017/2016/2015 – K1’s for all entities with less than 25% ownership interest
- 2017/2016/2015 – W2s
- 2 most recent paystubs (or however many to cover the most recent 30 days)
- 2 most recent months’ personal bank statements for all accounts including Savings, Checking, Retirement, Investments, Life Insurance, etc.
- Copy of insurance declaration page to show annual premium for all properties owned
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement for all properties owned
- Copy of driver’s license
- Please sign and return the attached Authorization
*Note: If 2017 tax returns are on extension, please provide a copy of the extension PLUS a copy of 2015 tax returns to satisfy the 2 year tax return requirement.